Often times, we may overlook the fact that having a personal trainer goes beyond having someone helping you with your fitness routine and more with your overall health or improving your quality of life. Let me explain.
If you want to perform better, you need adequate planning including goals and schedules. Having someone who will provide you with all of this and also with accountability will help you get results in the most efficient way.
Here are the top 5 benefits of having a personal trainer:
1) Personalized plan: This is a key benefit because, as we know, we are all different. We have diverse challenges and goals. A personal trainer can help you develop a plan that takes into consideration your needs and your unique situation, like your age, routine, etc. and create a work plan just for you.
2) It will be easier for you: Combining a personalized plan and someone who will hold you accountable will help you follow through with your routine.
3) Lower risk of injury: With a personal trainer you have a professional who knows how to guide you with the proper technique and will watch over you to avoid any risk of injury while, at the same time, educating you to help you maximize the effectiveness of your workouts.
4) Better & Faster results: When you workout on your own, it’s easy to “slack” a little or not push as hard as you really can. If you have someone who is there to challenge you and also to cheer you on, it makes a big difference. Not to mention that a personal trainer will also provide a variety of exercises so you don’t become bored and “drop out”.
5) General well-being: As I said at the beginning, a personal trainer will also be able to improve your quality of life. A personal trainer can not only help you with your physical routine but also can provide nutrition advice and show you some stress-relieving exercises.
What other benefit do you think comes with a personal trainer? Let me know in the comments! And, as a friendly reminder, I have personal training sessions, 1 hr or 45 minutes, virtual or in-person. Click here to know more or send me a DM if you have any questions!